Packs a Punch
– Phoenix graphics cards pack as much performance as possible into a compact design that offers a wide range of compatibility with small chassis.
Limited space begs an efficient cooling system, and the Phoenix Radeon RX 550 delivers with a fan that sports dual ball bearings and is certified for IP5X dust resistance.
Whether you’re upgrading an outdated card or building your first gaming rig, the Phoenix is a potent package that delivers latest-gen performance.
Dual Ball Fan Bearings
– 2x longer lifespan. Different bearing types have unique pros and cons.
Ball bearings excel at durability and can last up to twice as long as sleeve-bearing designs.
– Precision automated manufacturing. Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass.
This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
144-hour Validation Program
– Extensive” may be an understatement. Each card must meet rigorous performance and reliability standards before it ships
Performance and stress tests are run with the latest chart-topping titles like Fortnite, League of Legends, Overwatch, and PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds.
We also carry out reliability trials that include a 144-hour stability test and a series of 3DMark benchmarking runs to ensure the card performs well when pushed to the limits.
GPU Tweak II
– Monitor, tweak, and tune. The ASUS GPU Tweak II utility takes graphics card tuning to the next level.
It allows you to tweak critical parameters including GPU core clocks, memory frequency, and voltage settings, with the option to monitor everything in real-time through a customizable on-screen display.
Advanced fan control is also included along with many more features to help you get the most out of your graphics card.
AMD Radeon Anti-Lag
– AMD Radeon Anti-Lag minimizes the amount of time between a key press or mouse movement and having that response show up on the screen.
For competitive gamers, this feature is a must-have.
– Model: PH-RX550-4G-EVO
– Graphic Engine: AMD Radeon RX 550
– Bus Standard: PCI Express 3.0
– OpenGL: OpenGL 4.5
– Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
– Engine Clock: 1183 MHz
– Stream Processors: 512
– Memory Speed: 6000 MHz
– Memory Interface: 128-bit
– Resolution: Digital Max Resolution 5120 x 2880
* Yes x 1 (Native DVI-D)
* Yes x 1 (Native HDMI 2.0b)
* Yes x 1 (Native DisplayPort 1.4)
– HDCP Support: Yes (2.2)
– Maximum Display Support: 3
* 1 x Speedsetup manual
– ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers: please download all software from the support site.
* 19.2 x 11.5 x 3.9 cm
* 7.6 x 4.5 x 1.5 inch
– Recommended PSU: 350W
– Slot: 2 Slot